Wednesday, November 30, 2011

10(?) Best Things of November 2011




Yeah, not a lot of great things happened, so it has been reduced to six. Let's hope this doesn't happen during Christmas season.


1. Saints Row: The Third

If I had to think about it, this was probably my favorite video game of the year.


2. The Walking Dead, "Pretty Much Dead Already"

Holy crap. What an ending.


3. Batman: The Brave and the Bold series ends

"Mitefall!" was perfect final gift for comic book fans with a uplifting but still sad last scenes.


4. Snow White & the Huntsman trailer

Certainly looks better than the other Snow White film. Its LOTR-style and direction sold me on it.


5. Carlos on The Price Is Right

Carlos is one of my college friends and starred in my senior film. Seeing him on the television was a real treat, something I would like to see more often. Still, I don't understand why he guessed the price was for the spa. Good split though.


5. "Life's a Happy Song" from The Muppets

It wouldn't leave my head. A complete and total earworm.



No comments:

Post a Comment