Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Tops of 2010 - August


Both SCOTT PILGRIM and INCEPTION made big impressions on myself, and create a respectable trinity of summer films with TOY STORY 3. While I don't think this summer was as bad as last year's, it was largely a wash-out with many shocking moments.

SHUTTER ISLAND lands nowhere, given my mixed feelings on it. INCEPTION may have hurt it for myself considering the similar themes between them, but I can sum why I don't believe this statement. When I saw Marion Cotillard, I knew interesting things were going to happen. When I saw Michelle Williams, pretentious droll and underwhelming acting followed.

THE CRAZIES and THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT continue to haunt me.


Best Films

1. Toy Story 3

2. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

3. Inception

4. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

5. The Secret of Kells

6. Kick-Ass


Worst Films

1. The Last Airbender

2. Knight and Day

3. A Nightmare on Elm Street

No comments:

Post a Comment