Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Tops of 2010 - September


THE KIDS ARE ALL RIGHT finally was watched and matched the praise given to it.

THE TOWN seems to grew on me. I was blown away by the film when I saw it in theaters. But, unlike the infamous reaction to THE EXPENDABLES, it still stayed with me. Each day I thought about it, the more I enjoyed it.

KICK ASS still survives along with THE SECRET OF KELLS! Some much for that independent wave.

The next three months will be interesting to follow as not many of the films being released have peaked my interest at all.


Best Films

1. Toy Story 3

2. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

3. Inception

4. The Kids Are All Right

5. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

6. The Town

7. The Secret of Kells

8. The Crazies

9. Kick-Ass


Worst Films

1. The Last Airbender

2. Knight and Day

3. A Nightmare on Elm Street

No comments:

Post a Comment