Friday, August 14, 2015

What's Next on Netflix? - Week 32 of 2015



Want to find out what movies are heading to Netflix Streaming? I got your back.


Upcoming Netflix Streaming Titles

8/14 - DinoTrux (Netflix Original Series), Ship of Theseus

8/15 - Alex Of Venice

8/16 - Being Flynn, Pariah, Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

8/17 - Lord Of War

8/19 - Jerk Theory

8/20 - 30 For 30: Angry Sky*, As Cool As I Am

8/21 - Grantham & Rose*, Transcend*

8/27 - Byzantium, White God

8/28 - Inspector Gadget (Netflix Original Series, Season 2), Narcos (Netflix Original Series)

8/29 - Ride (2015)*

8/30 - Muffin Top: A Love Story*

9/1 - First Blood, Rambo: First Blood Part II, Rambo III

9/2 - Black or White

9/10 - Keith Richards: Under The Influence, Longmire (Season 4)

10/16 - Beasts Of No Nation

11/6 - Master Of None (Netflix Original Series)

12/11 - The Ridiculous Six



What to Watch This Week

I think we finally reached a first: a week where I have absolutely no title to recommend. I can't even push the on-paper-it-sounds-cool DinoTrux because the new Dreamworks animated show is a toyetic borefest to appease wee little kids. So I just have to say that if you still haven't seen Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, you shouldn't definitely binge through the short miniseries this week.



New Streaming Titles I Previously Forgot to Mention

The demented horror take on the Cabbage Patch Kids, Patch Town.


I'll see you again next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment