Sunday, April 30, 2017

My Tops of 2017 - April




GET OUT wasn't just an amazing horror film or a comedy film, it was a masterpiece.




BEAUTY AND THE BEAST was satisfying at best but will evaporate from the public consciousness, the same fate all Disney live-action remakes share.




THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS was a fun popcorn flick with some cool action sequences that nearly fell up due to Vin Diesel's acting and egotism.


● Overall Film Count: 7 ●

So yeah, about me going out to see more movies this month...

The drive-ins did finally open mid-month but I was either rained out or didn't have the strong urge to venture out. Regardless, I at least got to see the two heavy-hitters of the season and what will sure to be either my top film in the entire year or in my top five. Plus, I still haven't seen a straight up stinker yet!


Best Films of 2017


1. Get Out

2. The Lego Batman Movie

3. Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment