Wednesday, May 31, 2017

My Tops of 2017 - May




GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 is a step forward and a step back for the Marvel space series. But its somewhat neutral progression doesn't stop it from being funny and heartwarming.




BORN IN CHINA does stunningly capture some cute animals in the wild but doesn't really say much except "nature kinda sucks" and "pandas are cool".


● Overall Film Count: 9 ●

Wow, only two new films. I'm really not feeling movies lately.

Like the first film, I'm placing Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 on my Best of list despite some grievances. I still really enjoyed it, even to the point of seeing it twice in theaters. I have it over Lego Batman because I'm frankly starting to come a little down on the film and its nerd-baiting material. Will Logan be the next one to overtake it?

Still no seen stinkers to ruin my run of this year's crop!


Best Films of 2017


1. Get Out

2. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

2. The Lego Batman Movie

3. Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment