Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Film Quotes of 2015


These are some of the choice quotes from the films of 2015, from the ones that had everyone repeating, to the ones that thrilled us at the art of dialogue, to some personal favorites.

WARNING: Some spoilers abound!




Call Me Lucky

I'm whatever threatens you. I'm a communist with AIDS and I bite!



Ex Machina

Isn't it strange, to create something that hates you?
No matter how rich you get, shit goes wrong. You can't insulate yourself from it. I used to think it was death and taxes you couldn't avoid, but it's actually death and shit.



The Hateful Eight

The only time black folks are safe, is when white folks is disarmed.



Inside Out

Can I use that swear word now?
There's deja vu! There's critical thinking! There's deja vu!
TripleDent Gum!/ will make you smile!...
Take her to the moon for me... Okay?
FOR RILEY!!!
What's "poo-ber-tee"?



Mad Max: Fury Road

Oh, what a day. What a lovely day!
You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome.
MEDIOCRE!
I had a brother! A baby brother! And he was perfect! Perfect in every way!



Mistress America

There's no adultery when you're eighteen. You should all be touching each other all the time.
Why don't you just put pasta up her pussy?
You got me a Chipwich?
Your tragedy is your armor.



Pixels

Don't tell anybody I killed a Smurf.



Sicario

You are not a wolf, and this is a land of wolves now.



Spy

I look like someone's homophobic aunt!
I can see your gun, unless you're so extreme that you have a second dick coming out of your hip!
No wonder your dad never had the son he wanted; you fuck that monster once, and you just drop the fucking mic and walk out.
This is a FUCKING LAKE?!



Star Wars: The Force Awakens

...Do I talk first or you talk first? I talk first?
Women always figure out the truth. Always.
That's not how the Force works!
I will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open... And I will drop my weapon.
BEN!



Straight Outta Compton

Cruising down the street in my '64...
Ain't that some shit? Speak a little truth and people lose their minds.



Trainwreck

Monogamy isn't realistic!
You know what I do with assholes? I lick 'em!



What We Do In The Shadows

We're werewolves, not swear-wolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment