Thursday, June 30, 2016

My Tops of 2016 - June




THE CONJURING 2 was a very blah horror flick that greatly failed in the scare department and has a chore of a sequel story.




THE NICE GUYS is absolutely perfect for what it wants to be: a rollicking funny and bloody crime comedy.


Halftime Report: My overall movie count is 18. That's three more than last year's mid-year count! Hooray! I'm not so worried about the low amount right now as I do expect to step up my film watching game.

As you can see, I have two new additions to my "Worst Films of 2016" list. I still currently stand by my "2 out of 5" reviews for those two but whenever I think or talk about them, the more my distaste for them grows. There may be plenty of bad movies in the future to knock them off my Bottom 20 but like the NY Lottery, you may never know.


Best Films of 2016


1. The Witch

2. Zootopia

3. The Nice Guys

4. Green Room

5. Captain America: Civil War

6. Deadpool

7. Midnight Special


Worst Films of 2016


1. Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice

2. The Boss

3. Ratchet & Clank

No comments:

Post a Comment