Tuesday, February 28, 2017

My Tops of 2017 - February




JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 2 brought us more Keanu Reeves, more headshots, and more info on the bizarre world of assassins. Too bad it couldn't bring more intelligence to Wick himself or remove the blatant sequel bait.




THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE thankfully gave us not only another great Batman movie but another entertaining love letter to the weird world of the Caped Crusader.


● Overall Film Count: 3 ●

This is the second time where my adventures to the movie theaters in February brought me some solid works, including one film that made it on to my Best Films list. Unfortunately, despite my adoration for it, I believe that Lego Batman will be lower down on the list or even off the Top 20 depending on the rest of the year's output.

March is usually the start of drive-in movie season so if the weird weather whiplashes start to subside significantly, I'll be able to watch more movies.


Best Films of 2017


1. The Lego Batman Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment