Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Film Quotes of 2014


These are some of the choice quotes from the films of 2014, from the ones that had everyone repeating, to the ones that thrilled us at the art of dialogue, to some personal favorites.

WARNING: Some spoilers abound!




Alan Partridge
You don't know "Banged Up Abroad"?



Atlas Shrugged: Part III
(slow motion) I'll be back, you SON OF A BITCH!



Big Hero 6
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?
Are you satisfied with your care?
(fist-bump) Bah-la-la-la-la!



Blue Ruin
The one with the gun gets to tell the truth.
The keys are in the car...



Boyhood
Why don't you say goodbye to that little horse shit attitude?
Life doesn't give you bumpers.
I just thought there would be more.



Captain America: The Winter Soldier
(whispers) Hail Hydra.



Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Apes not kill apes.



Draft Day
Say it with me, you pancake-eating motherfucker!



Foxcatcher
Wrestling is a low sport, and I don't like seeing you low.
Ornithologist, philatelist, philanthropist.



Fury
Best job I ever had.
Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.



Godzilla
Let them fight.



Gone Girl
We're so cute. I wanna punch us in the face.



The Grand Budapest Hotel
I go to bed with all of my friends.



Guardians of the Galaxy
I am Groot.
Why would I want to put my finger on his throat?
Do not call me a thesaurus!
Who put the sticks up their butts?
You're...making...me...kick...dirt!
They got my dick message!
Bunch of jackasses, standing in a circle.
We're just like Kevin Bacon.
Metaphor.



Into the Woods
I was raised to be charming, not sincere.



The Legend of Hercules
You're bringing the wrath of Zeus down on me, BOY?!



The Lego Movie
Honey, where are my paaaaaaants?
I super hate you.
Business, Business, Business, Numbers. Is this working?
I know it sounds like a cat poster but it's true.
SPACESHIP!!!
You don't have to be the bad guy.
We are from the Planet Duplo, and we're here to destroy you.



Nightcrawler
My motto is if you want to win the lottery, you've got to make money to buy a ticket.



Snowpiercer
Know your place. Keep your place. Be a shoe!
They have no bullets!
Chrono?
I know that babies taste the best.



Stage Fright
All of life's a song to sing, so sing with all your heart.



They Came Together
You like fiction books?



Transformers: Age of Extinction
My face is my warrant.
Sweetie, hand me my alien gun!



Whiplash
Were you rushing or were you dragging?
There are no two words in the English language more harmful than "good job".

No comments:

Post a Comment