Sunday, November 30, 2014

My Tops of 2014 - November




THE BOXCAR CHILDREN wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but it still possessed some creepy animation.




JOHN WICK could have found some other way to get Keanu Reeves to kick ass other than dog killing but the movie is a rare action treat.




JODOROWSKY'S DUNE fudged some facts but it still spun a great overview of a a great movie that was never made.




BIG HERO 6 continued Disney's domination of animation.




THEY CAME TOGETHER is a very polarizing product but I was laughing my ass off.




ALAN PARTRIDGE will be confusing for those without any knowledge of the Steve Coogan's character but it's still very funny.




EDGE OF TOMORROW was a pretty cool mixture of video game logic and Groundhog Day.




GONE GIRL was an amazing adult movie in this day and age. Absolutely phenomenal.




NIGHTCRAWLER was a big disappointment for myself. Had a great lead and is overall good but I was not feeling its lame view of local television.




RAZE had brutal women fights. That's it.


As per usual, my on-going best and worst lists are now hidden from public view. They will pop back up and be fully completed in the first couple of days of 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment