Friday, November 28, 2014

Trailer Review - Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens





Star Wars: The Forces Awakens aka Star Wars Episode VII
1st Teaser Trailer
Watch It Here


Person of Interest: John Boyega as a Stormtrooper stuck on Tatooine, Daisy Ridley as some frightened woman on a bloated space vehicle, Oscar Issac (I guess) as X-Wing pilot, and someone (Adam Driver?) as a Sith Lord.

Scene Pop: Don't have to pick one because every geek will be salivating over every frame.

Briggs Breakdown: The Millenium Falcon, two TIE fighters, a drop-ship of Stormtroopers, a robot ball, and a bizarre Sith lightsaber with mini sabers on the side.

Effective?: Yes but it's just a basic teaser with absolutely no context or story to inform us.

Check it Out?: Of course I'm checking it out. It's a new Star Wars movie! However, I need more info, J.J. Abrams, not another one of your mystery boxes. Maybe if I was a kid I would be bouncing off the walls with this teaser but I'm frankly just have minor excitement right now.









No comments:

Post a Comment