Tuesday, June 30, 2015

My Tops of 2015 - June




SAN ANDREAS was a dumb disaster movie but had a few just merits and I overall enjoyed its popcorn flavor.




MAD MAX: FURY ROAD was absolute amazing in all of its field: the acting, the direction, the editing, the music...




JURASSIC WORLD was so incredibly stupid in some many ways that it does earn a pass at all. At least it's the best sequel in the franchise, which isn't really saying much.




SPY was badly handled in the marketing department but was a genuinely uproarious R-rated comedy.


Halftime Report: My overall count of watched films is 15. That's pretty low but at least I have an even number in the Best and Worst lists. Usually I'm out the wazoo with awful films over more quality fare.


Best Films of 2015


1. Mad Max: Fury Road

2. Avengers: Age of Ultron

3. Spy


Worst Films of 2015


1. Aloha

2. Fifty Shades of Grey

3. Superfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment