Friday, February 20, 2015

What's Next on Netflix? - Week 7 of 2015



Want to find out what movies are heading to Netflix Streaming? I got your back.


Upcoming Netflix Streaming Titles

2/20 - Richie Rich (Netflix Original Series)

2/21 - RoboCop (2014)

2/26 - Open Windows

3/1 - The Brothers Grimm, Grease 2, The Prince & Me

3/9 - After the Fall

3/19 - Life Itself

4/1 - Unbreakable

4/14 - The Babadook



What to Watch This Week

You really should just view anything that's set to expire on 3/1. If you really, really, really need to see a new title, the only thing I can pick that's listed above would sadly be last year's poor remake of RoboCop. It has some interesting elements within in, buried beneath of the high gloss and flat action. Maybe you will like it more than I did.


New Streaming Titles I Previously Forgot to Mention

Honestly, nothing of true worth. Sorry!


I'll see you again next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment