Tuesday, July 3, 2012

100 Film Reviews Celebration!



Back in 2009, I created this blog to get my thoughts out in the open. I wrote up an article about my views on the violent cult flick, Tokyo Gore Police, bestowing the film the honor of being my first official film review. From that movie, all the way to today's overview of Ted, I have finally achieved the personal milestone of composing 100 film reviews.


Looking back at all of them, I have certainly changed and progressed as a writer, not to mention having more capable skills getting the htmls of the posts to work properly. I am glad that this personal hobby/potential future job has continued on this long, compared to my attempts at doing television and video game reviews.


Of course, my work will not stop here. I have Rock of Ages to write up next, followed by the many big releases of July, including The Amazing Spider-Man if I can get the enthusiasm to justify a ticket purchase. Plus, there is all of the indie works hanging out in the local arthouses. Then, there's also my new love, Trailer Review, which will be another on-going feature.


Now, to make 200 reviews!


No comments:

Post a Comment