Friday, October 30, 2015

What's Next on Netflix? - Week 43 of 2015



Want to find out what movies are heading to Netflix Streaming? I got your back.


Upcoming Netflix Streaming Titles

10/30 - Popples (Netflix Original Series)

11/1 - Awake: The Life of Yogananda, Beethoven’s Christmas Adventure, Idris Elba: Mandela, My Dad And Me; Last Days In Vietnam, Robot Overlords, The Last Time You Had Fun, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, Twinsters

11/3 - Do I Sound Gay?, The Midnight Swim

11/5 - Amapola, Amour Fou, The Runner

11/6 - Care Bears & Cousins (Netflix Original Series), Master Of None (Netflix Original Series)

11/12 - Anna Karenina

11/13 - Call Me Lucky, John Mulaney: The Comeback Kid, With Bob and David (Netflix Original Series)

11/14 - Blue Caprice, Dior and I

11/15 - People, Places, Things; Soaked In Bleach

11/18 - River (Netflix Original Series)

11/20 - Jessica Jones (Netflix Original Series)

11/26 - Zipper

11/28 - Best of Enemies, The Best Offer, A Perfect Man

11/29 - Electric Boogaloo: The Wild, Untold Story Of Cannon Films

12/11 - The Ridiculous Six



What to Watch This Week

Last Days In Vietnam sneaked under the radar last year and was heralded by critics as one of the best docs of 2014. Its eventual PBS airing and earning an Oscar nomination this year helped bring a lot of attention to it and now Netflix offers it up to you. I will also throw in Popples in here as well. Now look, I know this will most likely be crap but I loved these guys when I was a wee lad. Gritting my teeth through the first episode will leave me and others somewhat satisfied.



New Streaming Titles I Previously Forgot to Mention

Ugh, the conclusion to Tom Six' disturbing trilogy (and his 15 minutes of fame), The Human Centipede 3 (Final Sequence).


I'll see you again next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment